The Pack of Rolling Thunder
To access this forum, you must log in, or if you aren't yet a member, register. Thank you!
To access this forum, you must log in, or if you aren't yet a member, register. Thank you!

This is a roleplay about one large wolf pack, which is made up of four separate campsites. You can take part in one, or all four.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Roleplaying Plots Commence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clouded Sun

Clouded Sun

The Roleplaying Plots Commence Empty
PostSubject: The Roleplaying Plots Commence   The Roleplaying Plots Commence EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:06 am

HEllo!

As many of you, if not all, know already, we are starting the RP! We will have a plot system. A plot is an event that you put together with another or more of the wolves in the pack!

So, simple explanation right there. I am not sure if Eclipse has yet made a rule on the minimum of sentences in the roleplay posts you must have, but I'll say it now. You must have AT LEAST ONE SENTENCE in your roleplay post! That's easy enough for you guys to do, so please follow that rule!

Okay! Now go set up some plots! Since there isn't a "Plot" category yet, plan your plots in the Member's Announcements for now!

Have a GREAT time!

puppy runner
Back to top Go down
Meadow Eclipse
Admin
Meadow Eclipse

The Roleplaying Plots Commence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplaying Plots Commence   The Roleplaying Plots Commence EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Thank you, Kiosk! The den settings are exactly how I imagined they would be!

Eclipse
Back to top Go down
http://thewalkingdeadwolvs.forumotion.com

The Roleplaying Plots Commence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pack of Rolling Thunder :: Alert System :: Pack Announcements-
Jump to: