The Pack of Rolling Thunder
To access this forum, you must log in, or if you aren't yet a member, register. Thank you!
To access this forum, you must log in, or if you aren't yet a member, register. Thank you!

This is a roleplay about one large wolf pack, which is made up of four separate campsites. You can take part in one, or all four.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Ember-A Wolf Of Many Colors*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember

Ember

*Ember-A Wolf Of Many Colors* Empty
PostSubject: *Ember-A Wolf Of Many Colors*   *Ember-A Wolf Of Many Colors* EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Wolf Name:
Ember
Physical Stature: (i.e. lean, muscular, etc.)
Muscular build (as I have to be strong in a area such as this one[my long fur hides most of my build, so I look weaker than I am]), yet I have long legs built for speed.
Appearance: (coloration/marking-wise)
Ember is a wolf of many colors. She has a thin, black muzzle with a strip of red in the center,  grey, reddish, black, and white pelt, long grey and red legs (she has a long pelt, although it thins out on her legs), amber paws, and she has a long, black tail. her eyes are ocean blue, they stand out on her colorful face.
Personality:
Ember prefers to watch and observe other wolves before she talks to them, so don't expect her to be talkative. She is very loyal, as she would fight to the death for her pack. Since she observes everything, she is intelligent. When she speaks, it is either something you want to hear, or sarcasm (although Ember only uses sarcasm with her friends). She is slightly commanding, but submissive to those ranked above her.
History:
I was born daughter of a loner, who raised me and my brother, Smoke. One day, my mother was teaching us how to hunt when a bear came along. This bear was starving and wanted to kill (and eat) me and Smoke. Mother shoved me up a tree, and turned back for Smoke. The bear had killed him, and the bear attacked my Mother. She put up a fight, but was killed quickly. I lived by a river, teaching myself everything. I had to teach myself to hunt, but I was efficient.
Mother-Wolf: Dead
Litter-Brother/Smoke: Dead
Sire-Wolf: Location Unknown (might be dead)
Strengths: (mental and physical)
Hunting, speed, and observing (kind of stalking, though), Natural Born Leader
Weaknesses: (mental and physical)
Failing, letting her pack down
Dislikes:
Talkative wolves (that try to talk with he excessively), Bears, and Snakes.
Breed of Wolf:
Ember is a cross between an Eurasian Wolf(Sire-Wolf) and a Tundra Wolf(Mother-Wolf).
Crush: None
Back to top Go down
Meadow Eclipse
Admin
Meadow Eclipse

*Ember-A Wolf Of Many Colors* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Ember-A Wolf Of Many Colors*   *Ember-A Wolf Of Many Colors* EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Your bio looks good, Ember! Although one thing I may have you change later, is when or if I accept an Alpha Male for your Camp! I haven't yet, so you're in the clear for now!

Eclipse
Back to top Go down
http://thewalkingdeadwolvs.forumotion.com

*Ember-A Wolf Of Many Colors*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pack of Rolling Thunder :: Introductions :: Wolf Bios-
Jump to: